How to get here!
ARRIVING BY COACH OR BUS
The following Stagecoach Bus Services run on a regular daily basis:
- X17: Coventry – Leamington Spa – Warwick Hospital – Warwick – Chase Meadow – (alternately) Hampton Magna & Warwick Parkway Station
- 16: Stratford Upon Avon – Warwick – Warwick Hospital – Kenilworth – Coventry
- X18: Stratford Upon Avon – Wellesbourne – Barford – Warwick – Leamington – Coventry (via A46)
- G1: Warwick – Woodloes – Percy Estate – Leamington Spa – Whitnash – South Farm
- 68: Cubbington – Lillington – Stud Farm – Leamington Spa – Railway Station – Warwick Gates – Warwick – Hatton Park
Location, Access & Parking
The festival takes place within the grounds of
Both vehicular and pedestrian access is via the main entrance This is clearly marked and signage to the festival will be positioned at key road junctions. Please note that for 2021 access will only be from the main entrance. We aim to be fully accessible and user-friendly for accessible visitors and offer a range of facilities to enable everyone to get the most from their day. We aim to provide an accessible environment for all attending. Where possible, we are happy to make special arrangements and assist with any requirements, but these may need to be arranged in advance of the event weekend.
There are allocated parking spaces near the Main Entrance on Bread and Meat Close. All blue badge holders may park here by clearly showing their badge.
Accessible toilets are situated in the Grandstand, next to the Dukes Bar and by the Marquee Bar adjacent to the Parade Ring.
Please follow the signs, look out for our marshals on arrival and please do not forget to lock valuables in your boot!