Warwickshire Family Festival
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket holders enter the premises at their own risk. The promoters will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained in the venue.
- Parking is available on the day.
- Right to refuse admission is reserved. Strictly no illegal substances. Persons entering the venue may be searched by security staff.
- Under 15-year-olds MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult otherwise admission will be refused.
- No alcohol, bottles, glass, or illegal substances may be taken into the site.
- In the event of inclement weather wear warm, waterproof clothing. The event will proceed regardless of rain or adverse conditions.
- No animals will be admitted except guide dogs.
- Strictly no trading in the venue without prior permission.
- Whilst every effort will be made to deliver the advertised bill, the promoters reserve the right to change the bill without prior notice. No refunds will be issued unless the event is cancelled in totality.
- In the event of total cancellation of the event, refunds will be limited to the face value of the ticket only. Once the event has commenced any refund or credit against future events is at the discretion of the organisers.
- Tickets purchased online will be scanned on entry. Duplicate tickets will be rejected, and admission will be refused. Keep your ticket safe.
- Please use bins provided.
- Warning: Exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing.
- Please note that the festival organisers have arranged for still and video images to be made of the festival for the purpose of recording the event and promoting future festivals. Images are intended for use in promotional materials and in press releases. Those attending the festival are deemed to have given their consent to the use of such images in this fashion under the terms and conditions applying to the purchase of tickets or, in the case of those aged under 18, as a condition of entry to the event. Those under 15 must be accompanied by an adult, in which case the adult is regarded as having given consent on their behalf.
- The promoter reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
Responsible Adult Policy
We hope you appreciate that we state this to enhance your enjoyment of the festival, and to safeguard the continuation of WFF.
A Responsible Adult (RA) must be a person of at least 21 years of age who will take responsibility for the conduct of all U18 persons in their party. He/she must be present on site whilst their charge(s) are on site, capable of maintaining control over their charges and always remain contactable by Festival Control. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a ‘Responsible Adult’ (RA) throughout their presence at the festival.
Their contact number must also be recorded on the wristbands of any under 18’s in their care.
Warwickshire Festival team, their staff and security team reserve the right to eject any persons found in breach of these rules from the festival.
Building on the success we will be hosting a wide array of food outlets at this year.
Whether you’re looking for traditional sausages and burgers or something more exotic
street food, we’ve got you covered!
Security & Emergencies
We employ professional security staff throughout the festival to ensure the very highest standard of safety and behaviour.
The site, including the camping grounds, are patrolled day and night.
In the event you need medical assistance during the festival make your way to a member of the first aid team, or to festival control centre located at the Main entrance.
Like all outdoor festivals we hope the weather will be suitably warm and dry conditions –British summers can provide mixed climates all in one day!
Location, Access & Parking
The festival takes place within the grounds of
Both vehicular and pedestrian access is via the main entrance This is clearly marked and signage to the festival will be positioned at key road junctions. Please note that for 2021 access will only be from the main entrance. We aim to be fully accessible and user-friendly for accessible visitors and offer a range of facilities to enable everyone to get the most from their day. We aim to provide an accessible environment for all attending. Where possible, we are happy to make special arrangements and assist with any requirements, but these may need to be arranged in advance of the event weekend.
There are allocated parking spaces near the Main Entrance on Bread and Meat Close. All blue badge holders may park here by clearly showing their badge.
Accessible toilets are situated in the Grandstand, next to the Dukes Bar and by the Marquee Bar adjacent to the Parade Ring.
Please follow the signs, look out for our marshals on arrival and please do not forget to lock valuables in your boot!
ARRIVING BY COACH OR BUS
The following Stagecoach Bus Services run on a regular daily basis:
- X17: Coventry – Leamington Spa – Warwick Hospital – Warwick – Chase Meadow – (alternately) Hampton Magna & Warwick Parkway Station
- 16: Stratford Upon Avon – Warwick – Warwick Hospital – Kenilworth – Coventry
- X18: Stratford Upon Avon – Wellesbourne – Barford – Warwick – Leamington – Coventry (via A46)
- G1: Warwick – Woodloes – Percy Estate – Leamington Spa – Whitnash – South Farm
- 68: Cubbington – Lillington – Stud Farm – Leamington Spa – Railway Station – Warwick Gates – Warwick – Hatton Park
Dogs, pets and other animals
Unfortunately, no animals will be admitted to the festival site except registered guide and assistance dogs. Our security patrol will inform the RSPCA if they discover unattended animals.
Your company logo will adorn the Main Stage banner and appear prominently on the homepage of the WFF website. You will have a company overview on a dedicated sponsor page. Your logo will appear on posters and in the festival program with a company overview. Your name will be announced over the stage PA during the event. Placed promotional banners on the arena railings (by arrangement).
Your company logo will be displayed on the main stage, in the festival web site and the festival Program
Your company logo will be displayed near stage, posted on the website and in the festival programme.
Your company name will be posted on the website and in the festival programme
£25 ¼ page £50 ½ page in Program